Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Science Investigation

For my science investigation I did mould. I had three pieces of bread in different places, in the sun, in a cool dark place and one in the fridge.

None of my breads produced any mould, but I did find a piece of moulded bread in the cupboard, that I had to taste!!!

The mould tasted like blue vein cheese and pepper YUCK!!!it was so yuck because I don't like blue vein cheese or pepper, then I had to touch it!

The mould felt like toast and a bit squishy but it wasn't as bad as tasting it!!!

I found out that mould is made out of fungi and bacteria!

When i was done Mum bought some poster paper then i stuck everything on. Dad had an idea, we got some sandwich bags and we put the bread inside and stuck I on with some thick sellotape, and then I was done.

When I did my project I didn't find any information on the computer, only the books did, the computer only gave me one bit of information, what mould is made out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment